Test CircleCount PRO now!
Login now

Not your profile? Login and get free access to your reports and analysis.

Tags

Sign in

The following tags have been added by users of CircleCount.com.
You can login on CircleCount to add more tags here.

  • Nerds

Are you missing a tag in the list of available tags? You can suggest new tags here.

Login now

Do you want to see a more detailed chart? Check your settings and define your favorite chart type.

Or click here to get the detailed chart only once.

Russell Deasley has been at 9 events

HostFollowersTitleDateGuestsLinks
Jim Munro18,673Each week we attempt to answer the questions asked on the SEO Questions community on Google+ https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/110526883334667803217 We also review items of SEO News that appear each week in  our SEO News community on Google+ https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/100344317475026287235Dumb SEO Questions 81.2014-04-24 14:00:00167  
martin shervington1,435,611As you may know, the cube has been somewhat like a nemesis to me 33 years, my kryptonite. The things I could have done, like be Prime Minister, climb Everest...get a job etc ;P So, on this day I think we focus on puzzling with the cube, sharing cool pics of the creativity around the cube and generally reveling in the delight it brings to so many people.  I am moving to San Diego Monday so wanted to make sure we all have a date in the diary for us to play on #RubikTuesday . There will be a hangout as well, and maybe a live 'solving' the cube show (we'll see on that one). Everyone is welcome to the event and I am sure there will be some training videos flowing about beforehand too.  Look forward to seeing you then!Fun with all things 'Rubik'!2014-03-18 15:00:0045  
Cadbury4,220,726*Are you ready for the #CremeEggBake ?!* Last year tens of thousands of people baked +Eric Lanlard's fabulous Creme Egg Brownies recipe... this year we want to hear your ideas on what bigger, better and more delicious things we could bake with Cadbury Creme Eggs! Get your ovens hot and your thinking hats on, and head over to the Cadbury Kitchen Community (http://bit.ly/CremeBake) to submit your ideas, images or even videos. *Join us as we pick the very best to bake live in a Hangout with Eric on the 4th March!* If you'd like to be part of the Hangout itself we'll need to know a little more about you: http://bit.ly/CadburyHangoutCadbury #CremeEggBake With Eric Lanlard2014-03-04 20:00:00174  
Jim Munro18,673Each week we ask Dumb SEO Questions.Dumb SEO Questions 69.2014-01-30 12:38:2246  
Brett Lipton22,966Pick some friends & bang um silly!Plus Phuck Phriday! DEFINITION: A PlusPhuck is a display of true (well maybe not true) love when one plusses all the posts & photos of a phriend. Like a big phrikkin notification wake up call to get that red box glowing.2013-03-29 05:00:00683  
martin shervington1,435,611*Are you batty for Bond, get mesmerised by 'M' or simply revel in the quintessential Englishness of Q?* Well, the 5th of October 2012 is the day you won't want to miss! To celebrate the anniversary of James Bond how about we post some iconic images, some favourite quotes and maybe even have a themed hangout or two. We could go for favourite gadgets in one, most thrilling chases in another and maybe even have one dedicated to celebration of Pussy Galore?! Honour Blackman would be delighted. More details on the day here; feel free to invite everyone you want to join in on the fun. #jamesbond007   #jamesbond   #globaljamesbondday   http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/film/jamesbond/9509677/Global-James-Bond-Day-to-celebrate-007s-50th-anniversary.html p.s. it happens to land on #007riday  as well, which is all the more perfect.Global James Bond 007 Day - to celebrate the 50th Anniversary2012-10-05 09:30:00139  
Cadbury4,220,726To celebrate reaching 2.5 million followers on Google+ we're launching a brand new Cadbury Dairy Milk flavour live in a Hangout with some of our fans (who won the chance last week). We've already shown you Dairy Milk Toffee Popcorn & Golden Biscuit Crunch, what's next from the marvellous minds in Joyville? Tune in On Air to find out... #NewCadburyDairyMilk #HangoutsOnAir Secret NEW Cadbury Dairy Milk flavour launched on Hangout2012-09-25 19:00:00372  
Cadbury4,220,726Whether you can be there in person, or you'll be watching from the other side of the world, you are invited to join us for the other biggest event of the summer and we'd love to see how you're enjoying it! We'll be celebrating the spirit of the Games from around the Paralympic Park throughout and bringing you highlights of the atmosphere right here on Google+. Who's looking forward to it?London 2012 Paralympic Games Celebration on G+2012-08-29 22:00:00223  
Henry A. Otero (Hanko9)129,384In honor of Duran Duran's new CD/DVD/Blu-ray release this week, I'm dubbing it *THE 1980's WEEK*!!! I will be taking us all on a stroll down amnesia lane by playing some of the music videos that defined the era. *THE 1980's* return tomorrow (Monday, July 9th @ 7pm (EST) - I hope you will re-share your favorite videos and post comments about the first time you heard each song. Let's make this fun and interactive... Sound cool? Our unique event hashtag is: #the1980s  The 1980s Week2012-07-10 01:00:0052  

Shared Circles including Russell Deasley

Shared Circles are not available on Google+ anymore, but you can find them still here.

The Google+ Collections of Russell Deasley

New!
Login and checkout your own profile to see the average response per collection.
Or check out how it looks like on the profile page of +CircleCount.

Looks like this is your profile but we haven't loaded your posts yet to show you here the average numbers per collection.
Just open your dashboard and let the server work for you.

Activity

Average numbers for the latest posts (max. 50 posts, posted within the last 4 weeks)

0
comments per post
0
reshares per post
1
+1's per post

625
characters per posting

Top posts in the last 50 posts

Most comments: 3

posted image

2017-08-09 09:10:43 (3 comments; 0 reshares; 2 +1s; )Open 

We’ve seen the top 10 longest running TV shows in the world and discover the UK didn’t even make the list! And there was me thinking the UK would have made up most of it. Either way, there are still some very old UK shows stilling running…

Most reshares: 1

posted image

2017-08-12 09:03:23 (0 comments; 1 reshares; 3 +1s; )Open 

OK, some of them might be simply playing, but these ten photos show how agile some cats can be and really captures the actions perfectly. For the photographers, this might well be the last photos they take before the chaos starts…

Most plusones: 4

posted image

2017-08-11 09:02:11 (0 comments; 0 reshares; 4 +1s; )Open 

Some people say the cost of a smile is nothing, but looking at this list the cost of laughter is quite a lot! Comedy films can make us laugh from start to finish, but these ten you are about to see are the highest grossing comedy films so far and their…

Latest 50 posts

posted image

2017-08-16 10:43:24 (0 comments; 0 reshares; 0 +1s; )Open 

We said: "...very much like Eve: Gunjack, only you just shoot asteroids..."

We blast rocks all day long in The Galaxy Miner
#Oculusrift #Virtualreality #VR
https://www.virtual-reality-shop.co.uk/the-galaxy-miner-oculus-rift/

https://www.virtual-reality-shop.co.uk/the-galaxy-miner-oculus-rift/

We said: "...very much like Eve: Gunjack, only you just shoot asteroids..."

We blast rocks all day long in The Galaxy Miner
#Oculusrift #Virtualreality #VR
https://www.virtual-reality-shop.co.uk/the-galaxy-miner-oculus-rift/

https://www.virtual-reality-shop.co.uk/the-galaxy-miner-oculus-rift/___

posted image

2017-08-16 09:05:03 (0 comments; 0 reshares; 0 +1s; )Open 

If you think you know what is the number 1 country on this list you might be wrong. Even if you can guess the top spot, finding out what all of the top 10 are will surprise almost everyone…

If you think you know what is the number 1 country on this list you might be wrong. Even if you can guess the top spot, finding out what all of the top 10 are will surprise almost everyone…___

posted image

2017-08-15 16:30:53 (0 comments; 0 reshares; 0 +1s; )Open 

We said: "...lose yourself in VR both physically and mentally."

We turn left, right, then right, or was it right, left, left in Maze VR: Ultimate Pathfinding
#GearVR #Virtualreality #Maze
https://www.virtual-reality-shop.co.uk/maze-vr-ultimate-pathfinding-gear-vr/

https://www.virtual-reality-shop.co.uk/maze-vr-ultimate-pathfinding-gear-vr/

We said: "...lose yourself in VR both physically and mentally."

We turn left, right, then right, or was it right, left, left in Maze VR: Ultimate Pathfinding
#GearVR #Virtualreality #Maze
https://www.virtual-reality-shop.co.uk/maze-vr-ultimate-pathfinding-gear-vr/

https://www.virtual-reality-shop.co.uk/maze-vr-ultimate-pathfinding-gear-vr/___

posted image

2017-08-15 14:21:09 (0 comments; 0 reshares; 0 +1s; )Open 

We said: "...a small collection of simple but fun mini games."

We take a look at not 1, but 5 Games Arcade Pack
#Oculusrift #Virtualreality #VR
https://www.virtual-reality-shop.co.uk/5-games-arcade-pack-oculus-rift/

https://www.virtual-reality-shop.co.uk/5-games-arcade-pack-oculus-rift/

We said: "...a small collection of simple but fun mini games."

We take a look at not 1, but 5 Games Arcade Pack
#Oculusrift #Virtualreality #VR
https://www.virtual-reality-shop.co.uk/5-games-arcade-pack-oculus-rift/

https://www.virtual-reality-shop.co.uk/5-games-arcade-pack-oculus-rift/___

posted image

2017-08-15 10:01:05 (0 comments; 0 reshares; 1 +1s; )Open 

We said: "It shows some thought has gone into making this headset."

The Winex VR has just come into the office, so we take a look at it
#Mobilevr #VRHeadset #Virtualreality
https://www.virtual-reality-shop.co.uk/winex-vr-mobile-vr-headset/

https://www.virtual-reality-shop.co.uk/winex-vr-mobile-vr-headset/

We said: "It shows some thought has gone into making this headset."

The Winex VR has just come into the office, so we take a look at it
#Mobilevr #VRHeadset #Virtualreality
https://www.virtual-reality-shop.co.uk/winex-vr-mobile-vr-headset/

https://www.virtual-reality-shop.co.uk/winex-vr-mobile-vr-headset/___

posted image

2017-08-15 09:04:02 (0 comments; 0 reshares; 2 +1s; )Open 

From TV shows to musicals we have seen the most successful and the oldest. But what about Broadway shows? Some of them have been running for years and should be included in a list. So I have done just that…

From TV shows to musicals we have seen the most successful and the oldest. But what about Broadway shows? Some of them have been running for years and should be included in a list. So I have done just that…___

posted image

2017-08-14 15:40:30 (0 comments; 0 reshares; 0 +1s; )Open 

We said: "...more fun, better animations, better weapons and the levels look amazing."

We shoot evil code in the balls in Viral Quarantine
#GearVR #Virtualreality #VR
https://www.virtual-reality-shop.co.uk/viral-quarantine-gear-vr/

https://www.virtual-reality-shop.co.uk/viral-quarantine-gear-vr/

We said: "...more fun, better animations, better weapons and the levels look amazing."

We shoot evil code in the balls in Viral Quarantine
#GearVR #Virtualreality #VR
https://www.virtual-reality-shop.co.uk/viral-quarantine-gear-vr/

https://www.virtual-reality-shop.co.uk/viral-quarantine-gear-vr/___

posted image

2017-08-14 11:25:55 (0 comments; 0 reshares; 0 +1s; )Open 

We said: "...oddly enjoyable for a tower defence game."

Tower Defence games turn to VR in Miniature TD
#Oculusrift #Virtualreality #VR
https://www.virtual-reality-shop.co.uk/miniature-td-oculus-rift/

https://www.virtual-reality-shop.co.uk/miniature-td-oculus-rift/

We said: "...oddly enjoyable for a tower defence game."

Tower Defence games turn to VR in Miniature TD
#Oculusrift #Virtualreality #VR
https://www.virtual-reality-shop.co.uk/miniature-td-oculus-rift/

https://www.virtual-reality-shop.co.uk/miniature-td-oculus-rift/___

posted image

2017-08-14 09:04:37 (0 comments; 0 reshares; 0 +1s; )Open 

When it comes to gift ideas people often think bigger is better, but that is not always true. These ten small, but perfectly cool gift ideas are described as the worlds smallest and indeed they really are very small. But they are also mass produced…

When it comes to gift ideas people often think bigger is better, but that is not always true. These ten small, but perfectly cool gift ideas are described as the worlds smallest and indeed they really are very small. But they are also mass produced…___

posted image

2017-08-14 07:58:42 (0 comments; 0 reshares; 0 +1s; )Open 

The Top 10 Poker Rooms You Should Visit in the United States Before You Die

Poker is a game of skill, luck, and deduction. Rules depend on a game type that a gambler wants to try (Omaha, Texas Hold’em, Stud, etc). It is one of the most popular games worldwide, and especially in the US, where many bettors from all regions come for…

The Top 10 Poker Rooms You Should Visit in the United States Before You Die

Poker is a game of skill, luck, and deduction. Rules depend on a game type that a gambler wants to try (Omaha, Texas Hold’em, Stud, etc). It is one of the most popular games worldwide, and especially in the US, where many bettors from all regions come for…___

posted image

2017-08-13 19:44:04 (0 comments; 0 reshares; 1 +1s; )Open 

We said: "...quite an exhilarating game that looks pretty good."

We fly like Ironman in VR Super Hero Flying simulator 2017
#Virtualreality #Googlecardboard #MobileVR
https://www.virtual-reality-shop.co.uk/vr-super-hero-flying-simulator-2017-google-cardboard/

https://www.virtual-reality-shop.co.uk/vr-super-hero-flying-simulator-2017-google-cardboard/

We said: "...quite an exhilarating game that looks pretty good."

We fly like Ironman in VR Super Hero Flying simulator 2017
#Virtualreality #Googlecardboard #MobileVR
https://www.virtual-reality-shop.co.uk/vr-super-hero-flying-simulator-2017-google-cardboard/

https://www.virtual-reality-shop.co.uk/vr-super-hero-flying-simulator-2017-google-cardboard/___

posted image

2017-08-13 15:47:07 (0 comments; 0 reshares; 0 +1s; )Open 

We said: "...a fun button basher if you like your boxing games..."

We punch our way through Xtreme Boxing
#GearVR #Virtualreality #VR
https://www.virtual-reality-shop.co.uk/xtreme-boxing-gear-vr/

https://www.virtual-reality-shop.co.uk/xtreme-boxing-gear-vr/

We said: "...a fun button basher if you like your boxing games..."

We punch our way through Xtreme Boxing
#GearVR #Virtualreality #VR
https://www.virtual-reality-shop.co.uk/xtreme-boxing-gear-vr/

https://www.virtual-reality-shop.co.uk/xtreme-boxing-gear-vr/___

posted image

2017-08-13 14:05:52 (0 comments; 0 reshares; 0 +1s; )Open 

We said: "...the racing action is loads of fun and feels oddly immersive."

We enter the deadly games they call Rome Circus Maximus: Chariot Race
#Oculusrift #Virtualreality #VR
https://www.virtual-reality-shop.co.uk/rome-circus-maximus-chariot-race-oculus-rift

https://www.virtual-reality-shop.co.uk/rome-circus-maximus-chariot-race-oculus-rift/

We said: "...the racing action is loads of fun and feels oddly immersive."

We enter the deadly games they call Rome Circus Maximus: Chariot Race
#Oculusrift #Virtualreality #VR
https://www.virtual-reality-shop.co.uk/rome-circus-maximus-chariot-race-oculus-rift

https://www.virtual-reality-shop.co.uk/rome-circus-maximus-chariot-race-oculus-rift/___

posted image

2017-08-13 09:04:06 (0 comments; 0 reshares; 0 +1s; )Open 

It stands to reason that Apple iPhone app store has the largest selection of apps you will ever see and several hundred of them are casino and gambling apps. From slot games to virtual casinos here are ten of the very best apps you can download…

It stands to reason that Apple iPhone app store has the largest selection of apps you will ever see and several hundred of them are casino and gambling apps. From slot games to virtual casinos here are ten of the very best apps you can download…___

posted image

2017-08-12 23:29:46 (0 comments; 0 reshares; 3 +1s; )Open 

We said: "If you enjoyed films like The Maze Runner you will love this."

We jump and glide in the dream-scape maze they call Daedalus
#Gearvr #Virtualreality #VR
https://www.virtual-reality-shop.co.uk/daedalus-gear-vr/

https://www.virtual-reality-shop.co.uk/daedalus-gear-vr/

We said: "If you enjoyed films like The Maze Runner you will love this."

We jump and glide in the dream-scape maze they call Daedalus
#Gearvr #Virtualreality #VR
https://www.virtual-reality-shop.co.uk/daedalus-gear-vr/

https://www.virtual-reality-shop.co.uk/daedalus-gear-vr/___

posted image

2017-08-12 11:45:33 (0 comments; 0 reshares; 0 +1s; )Open 

We said: "...it really is a great laugh to play..."

Is Zombie Hobby VR the new Superhot?
#Oculusrift #Virtualreality #VR
https://www.virtual-reality-shop.co.uk/zombie-hobby-vr-oculus-rift/

https://www.virtual-reality-shop.co.uk/zombie-hobby-vr-oculus-rift/

We said: "...it really is a great laugh to play..."

Is Zombie Hobby VR the new Superhot?
#Oculusrift #Virtualreality #VR
https://www.virtual-reality-shop.co.uk/zombie-hobby-vr-oculus-rift/

https://www.virtual-reality-shop.co.uk/zombie-hobby-vr-oculus-rift/___

posted image

2017-08-12 09:03:23 (0 comments; 1 reshares; 3 +1s; )Open 

OK, some of them might be simply playing, but these ten photos show how agile some cats can be and really captures the actions perfectly. For the photographers, this might well be the last photos they take before the chaos starts…

OK, some of them might be simply playing, but these ten photos show how agile some cats can be and really captures the actions perfectly. For the photographers, this might well be the last photos they take before the chaos starts…___

posted image

2017-08-11 22:23:23 (0 comments; 0 reshares; 1 +1s; )Open 

We said: "For the little ones, this will keep them amused for hours."

We grab some popcorn and find our seat in Shaun the Sheep VR Movie Barn
#Googlecardboard #Shaunthesheep #Virtualrelaity
https://www.virtual-reality-shop.co.uk/shaun-sheep-vr-movie-barn-google-cardboard

https://www.virtual-reality-shop.co.uk/shaun-sheep-vr-movie-barn-google-cardboard/

We said: "For the little ones, this will keep them amused for hours."

We grab some popcorn and find our seat in Shaun the Sheep VR Movie Barn
#Googlecardboard #Shaunthesheep #Virtualrelaity
https://www.virtual-reality-shop.co.uk/shaun-sheep-vr-movie-barn-google-cardboard

https://www.virtual-reality-shop.co.uk/shaun-sheep-vr-movie-barn-google-cardboard/___

posted image

2017-08-11 15:29:55 (0 comments; 0 reshares; 0 +1s; )Open 

We said: "...that feeling of flight is so amazing, you will want to stay in the air for hours..."

It doesn't get much better than this, its Ultrawings on the Gear VR
#GearVR #Virtualreality #Mobilevr
https://www.virtual-reality-shop.co.uk/ultrawings-gear-vr/

https://www.virtual-reality-shop.co.uk/ultrawings-gear-vr/

We said: "...that feeling of flight is so amazing, you will want to stay in the air for hours..."

It doesn't get much better than this, its Ultrawings on the Gear VR
#GearVR #Virtualreality #Mobilevr
https://www.virtual-reality-shop.co.uk/ultrawings-gear-vr/

https://www.virtual-reality-shop.co.uk/ultrawings-gear-vr/___

posted image

2017-08-11 11:52:52 (0 comments; 0 reshares; 0 +1s; )Open 

We said: "...a sword swinging survival game pitting you against wave after wave of zombies."

We get some apocalyptic training in Zombie Dojo
#Oculusrift #Virtualreality #VR
https://www.virtual-reality-shop.co.uk/zombie-dojo-oculus-rift/

https://www.virtual-reality-shop.co.uk/zombie-dojo-oculus-rift/

We said: "...a sword swinging survival game pitting you against wave after wave of zombies."

We get some apocalyptic training in Zombie Dojo
#Oculusrift #Virtualreality #VR
https://www.virtual-reality-shop.co.uk/zombie-dojo-oculus-rift/

https://www.virtual-reality-shop.co.uk/zombie-dojo-oculus-rift/___

posted image

2017-08-11 09:02:11 (0 comments; 0 reshares; 4 +1s; )Open 

Some people say the cost of a smile is nothing, but looking at this list the cost of laughter is quite a lot! Comedy films can make us laugh from start to finish, but these ten you are about to see are the highest grossing comedy films so far and their…

Some people say the cost of a smile is nothing, but looking at this list the cost of laughter is quite a lot! Comedy films can make us laugh from start to finish, but these ten you are about to see are the highest grossing comedy films so far and their…___

posted image

2017-08-10 14:18:27 (0 comments; 0 reshares; 0 +1s; )Open 

We said: "...it's easy to get lost within each maze..."

We get lost in the craziest 3D maze you will ever see in Gravity Quest
#GearVR #Virtualreality #VR
https://www.virtual-reality-shop.co.uk/gravity-quest-gear-vr/

https://www.virtual-reality-shop.co.uk/gravity-quest-gear-vr/

We said: "...it's easy to get lost within each maze..."

We get lost in the craziest 3D maze you will ever see in Gravity Quest
#GearVR #Virtualreality #VR
https://www.virtual-reality-shop.co.uk/gravity-quest-gear-vr/

https://www.virtual-reality-shop.co.uk/gravity-quest-gear-vr/___

posted image

2017-08-10 10:28:36 (0 comments; 0 reshares; 0 +1s; )Open 

We said: "...you don't just play it, you get addicted to it!"

Our eyeballs almost explode with colour while playing Rez Infinite
#Oculusrift #Virtualreality #VR
https://www.virtual-reality-shop.co.uk/rez-infinite-oculus-rift/

https://www.virtual-reality-shop.co.uk/rez-infinite-oculus-rift/

We said: "...you don't just play it, you get addicted to it!"

Our eyeballs almost explode with colour while playing Rez Infinite
#Oculusrift #Virtualreality #VR
https://www.virtual-reality-shop.co.uk/rez-infinite-oculus-rift/

https://www.virtual-reality-shop.co.uk/rez-infinite-oculus-rift/___

posted image

2017-08-10 09:02:46 (0 comments; 0 reshares; 0 +1s; )Open 

Combined together, just these ten shows have knocked up one hundred thousand performances and many times in the same places on Broadway. But many are also touring shows that have been performed all over the world. No matter where you saw them, the chances…

Combined together, just these ten shows have knocked up one hundred thousand performances and many times in the same places on Broadway. But many are also touring shows that have been performed all over the world. No matter where you saw them, the chances…___

posted image

2017-08-09 13:30:15 (0 comments; 0 reshares; 0 +1s; )Open 

We said: "...you will jump out of your skin as a zombie comes from nowhere..."

We go on the run in a zombie Apocolypse with Into the Dead
#GearVR #Virtualreality #VR
https://www.virtual-reality-shop.co.uk/into-the-dead-gear-vr/

https://www.virtual-reality-shop.co.uk/into-the-dead-gear-vr/

We said: "...you will jump out of your skin as a zombie comes from nowhere..."

We go on the run in a zombie Apocolypse with Into the Dead
#GearVR #Virtualreality #VR
https://www.virtual-reality-shop.co.uk/into-the-dead-gear-vr/

https://www.virtual-reality-shop.co.uk/into-the-dead-gear-vr/___

posted image

2017-08-09 10:38:03 (0 comments; 0 reshares; 0 +1s; )Open 

We said: "...one of the most thought-provoking VR experiences I have seen so far. "

We almost get scared to death in Flatline - Experience the Other Side
#Oculusrift #Virtualreality #VR
https://www.virtual-reality-shop.co.uk/flatline-experience-side-oculus-rift

https://www.virtual-reality-shop.co.uk/flatline-experience-side-oculus-rift/

We said: "...one of the most thought-provoking VR experiences I have seen so far. "

We almost get scared to death in Flatline - Experience the Other Side
#Oculusrift #Virtualreality #VR
https://www.virtual-reality-shop.co.uk/flatline-experience-side-oculus-rift

https://www.virtual-reality-shop.co.uk/flatline-experience-side-oculus-rift/___

posted image

2017-08-09 09:10:43 (3 comments; 0 reshares; 2 +1s; )Open 

We’ve seen the top 10 longest running TV shows in the world and discover the UK didn’t even make the list! And there was me thinking the UK would have made up most of it. Either way, there are still some very old UK shows stilling running…

We’ve seen the top 10 longest running TV shows in the world and discover the UK didn’t even make the list! And there was me thinking the UK would have made up most of it. Either way, there are still some very old UK shows stilling running…___

posted image

2017-08-08 21:57:08 (0 comments; 0 reshares; 0 +1s; )Open 

We said: "...has all you need in a good action shooter."

We stop some bank robbers Die Hard style in VR Secret Agent Robbery Escape
#Mobilevr #GoogleCardboard #Virtualreality
https://www.virtual-reality-shop.co.uk/vr-secret-agent-robbery-escape-google-cardboard

https://www.virtual-reality-shop.co.uk/vr-secret-agent-robbery-escape-google-cardboard/

We said: "...has all you need in a good action shooter."

We stop some bank robbers Die Hard style in VR Secret Agent Robbery Escape
#Mobilevr #GoogleCardboard #Virtualreality
https://www.virtual-reality-shop.co.uk/vr-secret-agent-robbery-escape-google-cardboard

https://www.virtual-reality-shop.co.uk/vr-secret-agent-robbery-escape-google-cardboard/___

posted image

2017-08-08 13:29:22 (0 comments; 0 reshares; 1 +1s; )Open 

We said: "...it leaves you wanting to reach out and stroke them."

Just because it's #internationalcatday we book a room at the CatHotel VR: Fur-tual Reality
#GearVR #Virtualreality #Caturdayeveryday
https://www.virtual-reality-shop.co.uk/cathotel-vr-fur-tual-reality-gear-vr/

https://www.virtual-reality-shop.co.uk/cathotel-vr-fur-tual-reality-gear-vr/

We said: "...it leaves you wanting to reach out and stroke them."

Just because it's #internationalcatday we book a room at the CatHotel VR: Fur-tual Reality
#GearVR #Virtualreality #Caturdayeveryday
https://www.virtual-reality-shop.co.uk/cathotel-vr-fur-tual-reality-gear-vr/

https://www.virtual-reality-shop.co.uk/cathotel-vr-fur-tual-reality-gear-vr/___

posted image

2017-08-08 11:36:32 (0 comments; 0 reshares; 0 +1s; )Open 

We said: "...fun to play and features some really fast-paced gameplay."

We deliver packages with a jetpack on in The Speedy Courier
#Oculusrift #Virtualreality #VR
https://www.virtual-reality-shop.co.uk/speedy-courier-oculus-rift/

https://www.virtual-reality-shop.co.uk/speedy-courier-oculus-rift/

We said: "...fun to play and features some really fast-paced gameplay."

We deliver packages with a jetpack on in The Speedy Courier
#Oculusrift #Virtualreality #VR
https://www.virtual-reality-shop.co.uk/speedy-courier-oculus-rift/

https://www.virtual-reality-shop.co.uk/speedy-courier-oculus-rift/___

posted image

2017-08-08 09:05:57 (2 comments; 0 reshares; 0 +1s; )Open 

While most people will be able to name a few on this list, there are some that will surprise everyone. Not even I could imagine just how long these shows have been going on for…

While most people will be able to name a few on this list, there are some that will surprise everyone. Not even I could imagine just how long these shows have been going on for…___

posted image

2017-08-07 22:42:22 (0 comments; 0 reshares; 2 +1s; )Open 

We said: "...a very immersive experience..."

We go deep sea diving in Apnea VR
#Googlecardboard #Mobilevr #Virtualreality
https://www.virtual-reality-shop.co.uk/apnea-vr-google-cardboard-4/

https://www.virtual-reality-shop.co.uk/apnea-vr-google-cardboard-4/

We said: "...a very immersive experience..."

We go deep sea diving in Apnea VR
#Googlecardboard #Mobilevr #Virtualreality
https://www.virtual-reality-shop.co.uk/apnea-vr-google-cardboard-4/

https://www.virtual-reality-shop.co.uk/apnea-vr-google-cardboard-4/___

posted image

2017-08-07 17:58:32 (0 comments; 0 reshares; 0 +1s; )Open 

We said: "...big, beautiful and full of depth like a full AAA game."

We poke the dead with a stick in Witchblood
#Gearvr #Virtualrelaity #MobileVR
https://www.virtual-reality-shop.co.uk/witchblood-gear-vr/

https://www.virtual-reality-shop.co.uk/witchblood-gear-vr/

We said: "...big, beautiful and full of depth like a full AAA game."

We poke the dead with a stick in Witchblood
#Gearvr #Virtualrelaity #MobileVR
https://www.virtual-reality-shop.co.uk/witchblood-gear-vr/

https://www.virtual-reality-shop.co.uk/witchblood-gear-vr/___

posted image

2017-08-07 11:28:11 (0 comments; 0 reshares; 0 +1s; )Open 

We said: "...there is nothing wrong with the Baofeng Mojing Q at all..."

We go hands on with the cat like Baofeng Mojing Q
#MobileVR #VRHeadset #Virtualreality
https://www.virtual-reality-shop.co.uk/baofeng-mojing-q-mobile-vr-headset/

https://www.virtual-reality-shop.co.uk/baofeng-mojing-q-mobile-vr-headset/

We said: "...there is nothing wrong with the Baofeng Mojing Q at all..."

We go hands on with the cat like Baofeng Mojing Q
#MobileVR #VRHeadset #Virtualreality
https://www.virtual-reality-shop.co.uk/baofeng-mojing-q-mobile-vr-headset/

https://www.virtual-reality-shop.co.uk/baofeng-mojing-q-mobile-vr-headset/___

posted image

2017-08-07 10:58:51 (0 comments; 0 reshares; 0 +1s; )Open 

We said: "If you love classic games like Bomberman and Pacman this will make you smile..."

If you combine Bomberman & Pac Man you get Ghost Pursuit VR
#'Retrogaming #Virtualreality #Oculusrift
https://www.virtual-reality-shop.co.uk/ghost-pursuit-vr-oculus-rift/

https://www.virtual-reality-shop.co.uk/ghost-pursuit-vr-oculus-rift/

We said: "If you love classic games like Bomberman and Pacman this will make you smile..."

If you combine Bomberman & Pac Man you get Ghost Pursuit VR
#'Retrogaming #Virtualreality #Oculusrift
https://www.virtual-reality-shop.co.uk/ghost-pursuit-vr-oculus-rift/

https://www.virtual-reality-shop.co.uk/ghost-pursuit-vr-oculus-rift/___

posted image

2017-08-07 09:01:35 (0 comments; 0 reshares; 4 +1s; )Open 

While some people say the Nintendo Switch has won back the Game Boy fans, a true Game Boy fan still only plays with his Nintendo Gameboy! But if you got them some of these amazing gifts, they might play with them instead…

While some people say the Nintendo Switch has won back the Game Boy fans, a true Game Boy fan still only plays with his Nintendo Gameboy! But if you got them some of these amazing gifts, they might play with them instead…___

posted image

2017-08-06 16:13:44 (0 comments; 0 reshares; 0 +1s; )Open 

We said: "...one of the best Gear VR experiences so far made."

We lay down some cover fire in Gunship Battle2 VR
#Gearvr #Virtualreality #VR
https://www.virtual-reality-shop.co.uk/gunship-battle2-vr-gear-vr/

https://www.virtual-reality-shop.co.uk/gunship-battle2-vr-gear-vr/

We said: "...one of the best Gear VR experiences so far made."

We lay down some cover fire in Gunship Battle2 VR
#Gearvr #Virtualreality #VR
https://www.virtual-reality-shop.co.uk/gunship-battle2-vr-gear-vr/

https://www.virtual-reality-shop.co.uk/gunship-battle2-vr-gear-vr/___

posted image

2017-08-06 13:39:37 (1 comments; 0 reshares; 1 +1s; )Open 

We said: "...all the right things needed to make it a classic."

We aim and fire (at the wrong things) in Prototanks VR
#Oculusrift #Virtualreality #VR
https://www.virtual-reality-shop.co.uk/prototanks-vr-oculus-rift/

https://www.virtual-reality-shop.co.uk/prototanks-vr-oculus-rift/

We said: "...all the right things needed to make it a classic."

We aim and fire (at the wrong things) in Prototanks VR
#Oculusrift #Virtualreality #VR
https://www.virtual-reality-shop.co.uk/prototanks-vr-oculus-rift/

https://www.virtual-reality-shop.co.uk/prototanks-vr-oculus-rift/___

posted image

2017-08-06 08:53:13 (1 comments; 0 reshares; 1 +1s; )Open 

Looking for something fun to play but don’t want a long game that wants you to make micro payments every few minutes? Why not try a slots or casino app. While there are far too many to choose from, this small list of ten only features the very best of…

Looking for something fun to play but don’t want a long game that wants you to make micro payments every few minutes? Why not try a slots or casino app. While there are far too many to choose from, this small list of ten only features the very best of…___

posted image

2017-08-05 15:19:24 (0 comments; 0 reshares; 0 +1s; )Open 

We said: "...the hours flew past I soon had to recharge my phone!"

We try and find the lost beat in Rangi
#Gearvr #Virtualreality #VR
https://www.virtual-reality-shop.co.uk/rangi-gear-vr/

https://www.virtual-reality-shop.co.uk/rangi-gear-vr/

We said: "...the hours flew past I soon had to recharge my phone!"

We try and find the lost beat in Rangi
#Gearvr #Virtualreality #VR
https://www.virtual-reality-shop.co.uk/rangi-gear-vr/

https://www.virtual-reality-shop.co.uk/rangi-gear-vr/___

posted image

2017-08-05 11:06:58 (0 comments; 0 reshares; 0 +1s; )Open 

We said: "...you will enjoy Zombie Chase immensely."

We run like we have never run before in Zombie Chase
#Oculusrift #Virtualreality #VR
https://www.virtual-reality-shop.co.uk/zombie-chase-virtual-reality-endless-runner-oculus-rift

https://www.virtual-reality-shop.co.uk/zombie-chase-virtual-reality-endless-runner-oculus-rift/

We said: "...you will enjoy Zombie Chase immensely."

We run like we have never run before in Zombie Chase
#Oculusrift #Virtualreality #VR
https://www.virtual-reality-shop.co.uk/zombie-chase-virtual-reality-endless-runner-oculus-rift

https://www.virtual-reality-shop.co.uk/zombie-chase-virtual-reality-endless-runner-oculus-rift/___

posted image

2017-08-05 09:02:51 (0 comments; 0 reshares; 1 +1s; )Open 

While some might say it is cruel, putting a pair of silly glasses on your cat can be a really good laugh and well worthy of a photo. If you don’t find any of these images funny, you might need to seek medical help…

While some might say it is cruel, putting a pair of silly glasses on your cat can be a really good laugh and well worthy of a photo. If you don’t find any of these images funny, you might need to seek medical help…___

posted image

2017-08-04 18:26:06 (0 comments; 0 reshares; 1 +1s; )Open 

We said: "...there is a constant creepy atmosphere that does make it feel quite immersive."

We get stoned while inside Medusa's Labyrinth VR
#Oculusrift #Virtualreality #VR
https://www.virtual-reality-shop.co.uk/medusas-labyrinth-vr-oculus-rift/

https://www.virtual-reality-shop.co.uk/medusas-labyrinth-vr-oculus-rift/

We said: "...there is a constant creepy atmosphere that does make it feel quite immersive."

We get stoned while inside Medusa's Labyrinth VR
#Oculusrift #Virtualreality #VR
https://www.virtual-reality-shop.co.uk/medusas-labyrinth-vr-oculus-rift/

https://www.virtual-reality-shop.co.uk/medusas-labyrinth-vr-oculus-rift/___

posted image

2017-08-04 13:02:26 (0 comments; 0 reshares; 0 +1s; )Open 

The lottery has offered us quite a few memorable moments over the years. The amounts of certain lottery jackpots are simply larger than life, but there are so many more notable events that have dazzled us. In this article, we will tell you about the 10…

The lottery has offered us quite a few memorable moments over the years. The amounts of certain lottery jackpots are simply larger than life, but there are so many more notable events that have dazzled us. In this article, we will tell you about the 10…___

posted image

2017-08-04 09:03:23 (0 comments; 0 reshares; 1 +1s; )Open 

It makes sense that the hardest roles to play in Shakespear’s plays or indeed any play is the ones that have the highest line count. While some of those lines might be short there is still a lot to remember…

It makes sense that the hardest roles to play in Shakespear’s plays or indeed any play is the ones that have the highest line count. While some of those lines might be short there is still a lot to remember…___

posted image

2017-08-03 15:26:51 (0 comments; 0 reshares; 0 +1s; )Open 

We said: "...I was expecting the quality to be high...and it was."

We have a ticket to ride on Roller Сoaster Sunset VR
#Googlecardboard #Virtualreality #VR
https://www.virtual-reality-shop.co.uk/roller-сoaster-sunset-vr-google-cardboard

https://www.virtual-reality-shop.co.uk/roller-сoaster-sunset-vr-google-cardboard/

We said: "...I was expecting the quality to be high...and it was."

We have a ticket to ride on Roller Сoaster Sunset VR
#Googlecardboard #Virtualreality #VR
https://www.virtual-reality-shop.co.uk/roller-сoaster-sunset-vr-google-cardboard

https://www.virtual-reality-shop.co.uk/roller-сoaster-sunset-vr-google-cardboard/___

posted image

2017-08-03 14:04:18 (0 comments; 0 reshares; 0 +1s; )Open 

We said: "...it's large, dark dungeons do hold your interest."

We play the dungeon adventure they call KryptCrawler
#GearVR #Virtualreality #VR
https://www.virtual-reality-shop.co.uk/kryptcrawler-gear-vr/

https://www.virtual-reality-shop.co.uk/kryptcrawler-gear-vr/

We said: "...it's large, dark dungeons do hold your interest."

We play the dungeon adventure they call KryptCrawler
#GearVR #Virtualreality #VR
https://www.virtual-reality-shop.co.uk/kryptcrawler-gear-vr/

https://www.virtual-reality-shop.co.uk/kryptcrawler-gear-vr/___

posted image

2017-08-03 10:57:48 (0 comments; 0 reshares; 0 +1s; )Open 

We said: "...clearly something someone has put a lot of love into."

The old and the new have a dance-off in SESQUI VR
#Oculusrift #Virtualreality #VR
https://www.virtual-reality-shop.co.uk/sesqui-vr-oculus-rift/

https://www.virtual-reality-shop.co.uk/sesqui-vr-oculus-rift/

We said: "...clearly something someone has put a lot of love into."

The old and the new have a dance-off in SESQUI VR
#Oculusrift #Virtualreality #VR
https://www.virtual-reality-shop.co.uk/sesqui-vr-oculus-rift/

https://www.virtual-reality-shop.co.uk/sesqui-vr-oculus-rift/___

posted image

2017-08-03 09:04:40 (0 comments; 1 reshares; 1 +1s; )Open 

From Shakespeare’s shortest play (The Comedy of Errors 1,787 lines) to his longest. We take a look at ten of the longest plays he wrote and find out just how many lines each of them has…

From Shakespeare’s shortest play (The Comedy of Errors 1,787 lines) to his longest. We take a look at ten of the longest plays he wrote and find out just how many lines each of them has…___

posted image

2017-08-02 19:44:07 (0 comments; 0 reshares; 0 +1s; )Open 

We said: "...a deep looking world that feels strangely real..."

We fight a deadly Leviathan (and win!) in Beasts of Legend VR
#Googlecardboard #Mobilevr #Virtualreality
https://www.virtual-reality-shop.co.uk/beasts-legend-vr-google-cardboard/

https://www.virtual-reality-shop.co.uk/beasts-legend-vr-google-cardboard/

We said: "...a deep looking world that feels strangely real..."

We fight a deadly Leviathan (and win!) in Beasts of Legend VR
#Googlecardboard #Mobilevr #Virtualreality
https://www.virtual-reality-shop.co.uk/beasts-legend-vr-google-cardboard/

https://www.virtual-reality-shop.co.uk/beasts-legend-vr-google-cardboard/___

Buttons

A special service of CircleCount.com is the following button.

The button shows the number of followers you have directly on a small button. You can add this button to your website, like the +1-Button of Google or the Like-Button of Facebook.



You can add this button directly in your website. For more information about the CircleCount Buttons and the description how to add them to another page click here.

Russell DeasleyTwitterFacebookCircloscope